OT: ADSL

Right. I'm pissed off with my ISP (f2s) because they want a fiver for a regrade. Which seems a bit off to me, as I've presumably spent a few months paying them over the odds as most of the 8meg products are cheaper than my

512k account. And their sales people haven't replied to my email in over a week.

So, who does broadband of at least 4meg (only meant to go up to 5meg here anyway), with a decent contention ratio and a charge of £20 a month? Needs to be reliable (one thing F2S is) and have a bandwidth limit of 50gig or so.

Reply to
Doki

Ask in the correct group and you might get a suitable answer, but how would you check if you can't be bothered making the effort to look for yourself. Try a search engine such as Google, then compare on Kelkoo and look through the money saving expert site. Let's hope the Government introduces a campaign to stamp out helplessness. It seems to be taught in schools now and is becoming as fashionable as the "I'm asking for a friend" posts. This group is for CAR MODIFICATIONS, a brilliant clue is in the title.

Reply to
ken r

Suck it.

Reply to
Doki

You might do well to take your own advice.

In the mean time, rearrange this: off f*ck.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Unlimited useage, they're doing the whole 'upgrade to 8mb for free' thing - although presumably you'll only get 5mb. £20 a month. Never dropped in over a year. And I'll told should you need it, the customer support is excellent, and also, it only took a few days when we ordered it.

Reply to
DanTXD

I've got a 40 quid a month 24 meg unlimited broadband account. Only catch is that you need to be in Australia to get one. ; )

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Hi, I'm Alessandro Saitta, a 37 y.o. italian man. I live in Follonica (Grosseto) Italy - Cassarello street, 131. I'm the most famous italian spammer in the world. If you understand italian language, come to visit my site at:

Don't miss the amazing opportunity to meet the italian 'Cantautore alla Bona' at:

Hurry up! so come on! Don't you know the italian 'Cantore della Merda'? Don't waste your time and come to:

!

Express your opinion

Reply to
Zonter

Take your 'clue' and go and shove it up your arse.

HTH

Reply to
Lordy.UK

No dogging action today, Ken?

I don't think that's your domain, either, and I'm not sure the owners of said shop would be too happy that you are using their email address to post s**te to Usenet.

Reply to
SteveH

Fuck off Netkop

Reply to
Abo

Sometimes it's good to see this group so like minded and working together as one.

What with you all being a bunch of cnuts :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Is that 40 aussie quids or 40 british ones?

~$100/month doesn't sound so cool. (c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

How about, we are all friends here, and in various times and small=20 groups have met each other, including making a dieing kid's last few=20 weeks happy. I notice you weren't there.

I've only ever seen you post to try and tell someone what to do. Well, f*ck you. I really mean, f*ck you.=20 There are very few people that annoy me enough to say that. But you do.=20 And I've never even met you. that makes you very special. Special as in=20 short bus special, as in olympics special. Do you get the picture.

--=20 Carl Robson Car PC Build starts again.

Homepage:

NeedforSwede2

Aus $90 a month with a free VOIP service. Great stuff.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

I'd rather pay £20 for 8mb. It's quick enough.

Reply to
DanTXD