OT nutter!

This guy is on a half ton soggy goldwing motorcycle tourer. Being chased by a sportsbike! And the guy ion the sportsbike is scraping knee on most bends trying to film the nutter!

Reply to
Burgerman

I prefer this one:

Steve Firth

Are you sure the R1 was *really* been pushed? His knee came no where near the tarmac...

I prefer this one anyway :)

DanTXD

I thnk he was just a crappy bike rider, he fell back badly on every corner.

Trailer trash.

Reply to
Steve Firth

It looks and sounds to me like the bloke chasing is on another 'wing.

The scraping sounds are probably hundreds of pounds worth of GRP and chrome. (c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Actually, I think you're right, as the filming is being done through a f*ck off big sheet of perspex.

Reply to
SteveH

I can't think why :-)

Reply to