OT: what the .... "granada NYPD squad car"

Sorry, this is off topic, but thought it might be appreciated - this is classic stuff ...

ptnan

erm.

No, I can't find the words.

Reply to
SteveH

You just couldn't make it up ... there's even a Chevrolet badge on the back.

Reply to
ptnan

And a Porsche badge! :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

I like the Monoflap lorry style mudflap.

And I want to know what it says on the side.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Got to appreciate the attempt: "the car is fast ,i have had 110mph out of it" is 110 fast?

Reply to
Depresion

Yes, probably, if you are a New York Traffic Enforcement car. Or a Perodua Nippa.

From what little I know about run of the mill American Cars, they don't generally seem to have very high top speeds, especially older ones.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

This explains the OJ chase.

Reply to
Depresion

Must of been stuck in second.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

My 12v Vauxhall would happily do 110mph in 3rd, but only about 85 in 2nd.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I saw a red 850 estate with a M Power badge on yesterday, as I headed onto the M54

Reply to
Abo

Doncaster, says it all.

Reply to