Another toy :-)

On topic this time !

Cool :-)

Rich

Reply to
Tricky

What's interesting is that it is not a Kelmark, which is the most common Dino & Porsche 904 influenced design in the USA. Who made it, can you tell?

I have a Kelmark that needs work. Maybe I'll snap some pictures of it before I store it away today.

Reply to
Lorem Ipsum

I have no idea ! another 'seen it last minute' buys !

Research to follow :-)

Photos would be nice

Any info web links ... appreciated.

Email ... change the dash to a dot !

Rich

Reply to
Tricky

Wow - nice!!

BTW, I propose we have our annual RAMVA party at your house. With all those cool cars you have, you can probably lend all of us one to tool around town with.. :)

Reply to
Remco

No problem . I will hold a weekly workshop then!

When I get this one up and running I wont need to borrow wife's Volvo either :-)

Rich

Reply to
Tricky

You have some really cool cars -- I feel unworthy being in the very same group with you :) Congrats on the new toys!

Reply to
Remco

So right, where are these two going ? You will need another shed !

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

Just another tarp !

Gonna get rid of the golf soon and the 1303 will go ealy next year .

Rich

Reply to
Tricky

I don't know if you guys in the UK know about Jay Leno, the replacement for Johnny Carson (a late night TV personality)? He's an avid classic car collector and actually had a crew working for him to restore and maintain them. His set up is a gear head's wet dream.

You'll need his garage pretty soon, Rich!

Remco

Reply to
Remco

And the mini ? the landy, the two cabrios ? and is that white jeep thing yours as well ?

Amazing :-)

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

Reminds me of my backyard before last year...........13 cars and partials................Still have 4 vehicles out in the yard. Anyone looking for a project car???? ....or maybe two to make one with???? I've still got a handful of good starts. (dune buggy pieces excluded.)

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

If A Quiz is Quizzical, What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict.

Reply to
MUADIB®

Yeah - seen some of his cars on american chopper and american hot rod etc Nice collection !

I wish :-)

Rich

Reply to
Tricky

Yes, all ours :-)

Call it a pension fund !

Rich

Reply to
Tricky

Wow - you guys are my heros.. My wife caught me looking at a old ACVW bus a while back that was for sale and told me "Don't even /think/ about it!!"

I have two bugs and a boat. My two car garage is a workshop. After she gets used to it and everything looks nice again, I am looking for a vert..

Reply to
Remco