Re: Paging Pete M: What do you reckon?

Hmm, not bad those. Next time I need and have money for shoes I'll look at them.

Reply to
Elder

I've got a pair something like this, bought a couple of years ago when I forgot to take my shoes to a customer meeting in Dundee!

Glad I got them; comfortable for driving, decent for around the office.

Reply to
Abo

In a Range Rover ?

Driving shoes for a Range Rover are Rigger Boots !

Reply to
Geoff

That is why I want a Rangie on LPG, a fairly large auto merc diesel, or something similarly spacious and auto. Auto for my knee and the bonus of the additional pedal room so I can drive in any footwear I own now, or plan to own in the future, including my Rockwood combat soled steelies which are at present almost impossible to drive in.

Reply to
Elder

I've had several pairs of

the past, each lasting 3-4 years of daily wear. But since they started making them overseas they don't last. Even the proper high boots rip and split. So I never replaced my last pair.

Reply to
Elder