Sig Change

I've got various numbers from over there, but can't be arsed to 'wear them with pride'.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

East German throw away winter bike at it's finest. Will run just as well, with used chipfat substituted for the 2 stroke oil.

At least my old MZ TS150 Jubillee field bike did for the 8 months I owned it as a kid.

That bike was weird. Leading link shocks at the front (like proper car shocks), cast iron rear mudgard was a structural mount for the rear shocks, no matter which way you turned the bars, the headlight pointed straight ahead (like a modern sports bike, but less so), and the ignition key was actually the headlight switch in the light cowling, you turned it to off, and then pulled and the switch pulled out, oh in the side cover under the seat was the battery in one side, and a proper tool kit on the other. Both in proper metal cases.

It was mint condition, and I hammered it everywhere, even jumping it and caning the crap out of the four speed box, and it was mint condition when I sold it.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar