Sig. Change - Again.

From Tuesday I will be the owner of a Range Rover Vogue SE Auto with LPG. [1]

Provided the geezer from the Orkneys turns up, which I think he will.

Nice thing, black, leather, aircon, 'lecky seats, big system, stupid bloody Clifford alarm.

Won't be nice for long, I'm looking forwards to a summer of Green Laning.

[1] doesn't break the 20 mpg law, but costs less to fill.
Reply to
Pete M

Oi, watch me pansies with that!

Reply to
fishman

Jammy bastard, what is the LPG availability between Orkney and Liverpool like, or is he getting a ferry most of the way?

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net, Sleeker GT Phwoar decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

No, you misunderstand.

He's only buying the Golf, I'm off to get the Rangie right now. The Bank of Boss has lent me the dough.

Reply to
Pete M

Good man!! The exact car (minus the LPG) that I've been looking into, with the intention of a bit of greenlaning! Depending on what happens I may even sell one of the cars to get it!

And I seem to be getting 15-20mpg at the mo. YEAH!!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

had one of these at work, well nice inside! was a dark blue colour with cream leather seats and a TV in the front dash! GPS and all that shit.

for me though it would have to be black, black tinted windows and chrome

20's pimping! :)
Reply to
Vamp

Nicely done sir.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Be wary of 17 stone of man and bicycle coming the other way when you're going uphill ;).

Reply to
doki