Smell the desperation :-)

Vous utilisez le mot d=E9crivant le doigt qui n=3D3Fa pas d=3D3Fongle, beau= coup=20 trop rapidement pour en avoir un.

HTH

T. De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

Wrong but you are forgiven as this asks for extensif knowledge of a far away country (distance between UK and Belgium is about 30 miles I guess).

You must better listen next time the Germans (the actual bosses of UK- car industry) say something. Not Belgians are feared in Germany but the Dutch. The Dutch have as country-sign "NL" and in Germany this stands for "Nur Links".

As I presume you don't yett understand the language of your masters: "Nur Links" means "Only Left" and refers to the Dutch (and indeed English) habit to stay on the left (=fast) lane of the highway when to the right all other lanes are free.

For the rest, Mr of International Affaires, could you clarify the differance between "politics" and "a bizarre bean-counter's wet dream" because those two things describe the same in the UK, in Belgium, in Europe and indeed the world.

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

Can you give me a comprehensive breakdown of which UK based car companies are owned by the Germans?

Reply to
SteveH

What of it?

I've seen the bike in question in the flesh, and it's in no way any sort of a c*ck substitute / extension.

If anything, it just proves Steve can't handle a powerful bike any more. ;-)

Reply to
JackH

...you're a bit of a c*ck.

Any chance you could continue to be this somewhere where your sort are more tolerated, i.e: not here.

TIA

Reply to
JackH

EFA :-p

Reply to
SteveH

There's a great Chinese restaraunt in Mechelen, and the beer is ok.

Otherwise, it's a country invented just so we had somewhere to fight the Germans.

Reply to
Pete M

I thought that was France?

Reply to
SteveH

Fack orff. Pumas are a proper giggle to drive. Rust is only a minor issue. I don't keep stuff long enough for rust to worry me (and I don't buy Alfa 33s...)

Reply to
Pete M

Rapidement = quickly, n'est-ce pas?

Reply to
AstraVanMann

Nah, France is a *big* country. Get the Krauts in Belgiumland and it's a proper scrap.

Reply to
Pete M

You utilise the left lane when rapidly running away from the Germans?

Reply to
SteveH

Not at all weird. Lancia Thema 8.32s have two distributors... trust me, I spent about 2 days the other week trying to sort out a problem with a misfire on one.

Ferrari 308s have two as well, but with points and a little switch on the throttle cable that adjusts the ignition timing at idle. I've got a couple of days trying to sort that out on one for a mate after New Year. Not looking forwards to it, I've not seen the car yet but it's bound to be a pup.

Reply to
Pete M

Pah, the only reason the Belgs can speak so many languages is that they don't know who's gonna take over next, if they learn 'em all they can bore every one who does turn up into leaving.

Reply to
Pete M

Where dat den?

Reply to
Clive George

Wayfarer in Wales. Near Corwen somewhere..

Reply to
Pete M

ta

Reply to
Clive George

I keep getting tempted to try a 1.7.

Wouldn't be something based on the Fiesta, if it didn't suffer with a bit of that. ;-)

Reply to
JackH

Do so, if you enjoyed the Ka's handling, the Puma is wayyy more enjoyable. 1.4s are lame. The 1.7 even sounds pretty funky when you let 'em rip properly, and the valve timing gubbins work well.

Pah!

Reply to
Pete M

I thought with the inclusion of oil coolers and things now, it was thrashing them from cold that was the main reason behind damage these days?

Reply to
DanB