SPi to carb MINI conversion

Not remotely relevant. As I already said. + Its all easily available. Plus I dont need any fantasy world as you (never disclosed) mate (you wish!) already told you in a previous thread a few weeks back...

Reply to
Burgerman

:)

Reply to
Burgerman

In your fantasy world, maybe you are also the King of Spain, or the Queen of Sheba..........doest really alter the fact that your tosspot posts dont really help anyone though does it?

Ken

Can you sort the OPs problems FOC then, or tell him where he can get hours of dyno time FOC?

Ken

You speak of this equipment, almost as though you have actually used it at one time! Do you know anyone in the real world, who would be able to help the OP?

Ken

Ken seems to enjoy sex with Ken. Although there are rumours his right hand has to throw up afterwards.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Thats your best defence?

Reply to
Burgerman

REPEATED...

Not that the cost ever entered into it anyway. Thats just you thinking how YOU think. So you have no money either then!!!

op never said he was skint ant building a scrapper... That was you avoiding the real issue yet again.

Reply to
Burgerman

Yep lots.

Do you know anyone in the real world, who would be able to help

Any decent dyno place. But you already know that since you are an "expert". Wanker.

Reply to
Burgerman

In news:uq_Sg.38484$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe1-gui.ntli.net, Burgerman wittered on forthwith;

Bingo, I know enough about engines and tuning to appreciate when someone knows what they're on about - I have the basics, Burgerman knows lots more than I do, but is of a similar tuning background to myself (except he's done more barking mad stuff than I have) so I've done things like tuning engines like the A series and Pinto. Everything Burgerman has said so far has been right - everything Ken has said has been either repeated, comical, or Trollist.

Ken, you lost this one.

Reply to
Pete M

I guess you can be anything you want inside your own head!.............Millionaire perhaps?

Ken

I am not an expert, and unlike yourself I dont have a huge chip on my shoulder, and a desparate need to impress clueless fuckwits on here.

Ken

"Pete M" wrote in message news:i6%Sg.26463$ snipped-for-privacy@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

In his fantasy world where cost is no object, there is nothing to check his delusions.

Ken

Guess thats preferable to having sex with kids and animals, Steve!

Ken

The Chip is in the ECU ken, how else is he going to tune it on the Dyno.

FFS ken, get the basics right before trying to teach granny to suck eggs.

Reply to
Elder

It's true ken. We laugh at you not with you. Burgerman knows his stuff. Has a history of knowing his stuff, and continues to advice on stuff he knows.

You appear to know shit, and talk about it at length. The most advanced achievement you have managed in the last few months is worked out that it is very annoying if your post just changes conor's sig, rather than adding (even useless drivel, pish, and s**te) to the thread.

Reply to
Elder

I think I may have lost you reply in pete's sig, but. See above. Even more true now

Reply to
Elder

Timing light? No.

It's not uncommon in dyno and test cell instrumentation though. There can be all sorts of reasons why you want fully measurable timing throughout the rotation -- you might even be doing something as weird as running strobes to look at crankshaft flex or oil churning

Reply to
dingbat

There's one for the kookFAQ

Reply to
dingbat

I'm still waiting for him to tell me the brand and model of his timing light which does preset advance and retard to replace mine which only does advance.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)