SPi to carb MINI conversion

I think I may have served ken when I worked for the bookies in Luton. Lots of them pissed themselves rather than miss watching their money burn.

Reply to
Elder

Ewwww, too much information.

I bet you're astonished to hear that despite Ken's threats no one has turned up at the house.

Reply to
Steve Firth

He couldn't find you at the Forth Rail Bridge.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Bad form and all that, replying to one's own message, but I was making a rather oblique reference to the Firth of Forth, perhaps one of your great ancestors?

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Ah no, distant relative, my ancestor was Clyde.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I think perhaps another one of your ancestors went under the name of b.shit......................

Ken

A lie, how unusual from "ken", not.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Just like when he said he was sending me a letter of intent!! Just like when he said he was going to visit me!!! Just like when he said he was going to publish my detail as printed on the Sex Offenders Register!! Just like when he was going to produce a photo of Judge Selwood visiting a Masonic Meeting!!

Notice he has very little to say for himself these days :-)))))

Mike The truth always prevails. Doesn't it Chris? Even you have discovered that now :-)))

Reply to
Mike