Spotted today

Looked a bit tatty and generally 'used'. Which was nice.

Not every day you see one in a supermarket car park.

Reply to
SteveH

Lets get that baby to 88mph marty!

long time no see, looks alright :)

...goes to dust off back to the furture trilogy ...

Reply to
maxi

Heres one you might looove Steve Item number: 230271210088 on ebay.

Reply to
maxi

That is spectacularly shit. (c:

Good find.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

:)

Reply to
maxi

One turned up to Bolton Abbey show in that state. 10 minutes wiping over with WD40 and a rag and it looked like new.

F'kin stainless steel..it ain't fair.

Reply to
Conor

Some people *do* need help, no doubt.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Far too kind.

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

Words fail me

Reply to
Abo

Noel Orr, the main Honda dealer over here in Norn Iron in the eighties, had a Delorean, the nicest one I've ever seen. He had it painted a lovely shade of red. :o)

Reply to
Les Ross

It's a pisser if it gets dented though- you can hardly fill the damage :-)

Reply to
Chris Bartram

Reply to
Chris Bartram

The comments\questions from others in the Q&A bit is hilarious, or perhaps I'm sad lol

Reply to
maxi

Nah, no problem - I'd just use a magnet to pull it ou...

Oh, bugger.

(c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I particularly liked 'you are a c*ck.... sort yourself out'

Reply to
SteveH

Perfectly understandable if it was a prop for a play.

Reply to
Les Ross

And also - I'm fairly sure - pretty much how they came out of the factory.

A DeLorean up to 88mph? Yeah, that's going to happen in real life... :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK