sublime or ridiculous?

the description says it all really

james

Reply to
john doe

I like it, but I'm weird.

Reply to
Elder

As driven by Noddy's eastern european counterpart.

I wonder if it's rated to tow anything useful.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I like it too if only for the sheer amount of work which has gone in it.

Park that next to a Diablo and nobody will even notice the Italian scissor doors or roaring exhaust. The Lambo will however destroy in a straght-line-race the model T-mixer due to its crappy aero. The odds can be equalled if you dump concrete over the bull.

Are there car-cruiseable red-light-districts in the UK? I suppose so because here virtually every bigger town which respect itselve, has one. That Ford-barrel is sure to earn its driver there a lot of streetcred. A quick in-and-out can be easily expleaned: mustn't let the concrete harden, sweetie!

It's very red and stripey though...

:-)

Tom De Moor

Reply to