the van hunt- RESULT

greets

what u guys think

citroen berlingo on a 99 T plate

61000 miles

900 quid with 6 months test and 2 months tax :) :) :)

oh yeah its back axle is fookod :) but doenst look to much work to sort out

Reply to
Rob

Really? Ever wonder why the person selling it didn't bother? After all, if he had it'd be worth three times that price.

Reply to
Conor

Not mechanically minded and the garage wanted too much ?

This is Rob tho, he'll just drop an axle from a different car :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

A nova, probably.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Narrowed Ford 9 inch or Jag IRS no doubt.

Reply to
Conor

Maybe he'd have to pay a garage that difference, so can't be bothered with it.

Reply to
DervMan

In article , snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

If it is, the mileage may be 10 times that listed.

They used to disconnect the Speedo as soon as bought on vans and their personal transport mercs, but now they need to have them on for a while each year, as the MOT centres record it.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

I reckon you don't actually exist. At first I thought it was just the V8 punto and the Nova XE that didn't exist, but now I'm convinced that you're just a random collision of lost IP packets that burst onto newsgroups every so often.

P.S. It's french so it's crap ( been there, not going back ) , and if the axle is knackered then so is the rest.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

At the end of the day it's all bollocks anyway. Only a complete fool would buy something with low mileage (let's say 30k) and pay top dollar for it, with an engine that felt like it had done 150k, and tatty bodywork.

Peter

-- "The truth is working in television is not very glamorous at all. I just go home on my own at night and sit alone and eat crisps."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

There's plenty of people out there who wouldn't know a 30k mile car from a 150k mile car.....

Reply to
SteveH

funny you should say that :)

looks pretty similar from underneath :) :) :)

Reply to
Rob

Agreed. If you're at all concerned with what the mileometer reads, then clearly you're gonna be making sure the car ties in with it.

Reply to
Nom