Think I spotted vamp?

Reply to
Strangely Brown

Is there another kind? - I mean, I'm pretty worldly-wise, but I've never heard of 'woman c*ck', for example.

Reply to
SteveH

If you are any good at coding, then WTF do you work for others?

Kenny

I think he means as opposed to 'pig','horse', or 'goat'.

Reply to
Elder

It was once fashionable and is now rusting?

Reply to
DervMan

Yes. The linked one doesn't appear turbocharged...

Reply to
DervMan

...and you live in Wales.

C'mon man, surely...

Reply to
DervMan

Well.... the GLC sang 'Your Mother's Got A Penis'.

I've just never witnessed it, 'cos I tend to stay away from the inbred hillbillies from places like Blaenavon.

Reply to
SteveH

You need to read PPC. Their track day Roller is a thing of beauty.

Reply to
SteveH

PPC? What's that then?

Reply to
DervMan

:)

Glad you took my comment with a smile.

Or at least I *hope* you did! :p

Reply to
DervMan

Practical Performance Car.

Satin black, white bonnet, running on black steelies, lowered, stiffened. Lovely bit of kit.

They broke it, twice, at the 'Ring.

Reply to
SteveH

Because genrally, a well coded website without pretty pictures is like a restored car that hasn't been painted.

Works well, is very solid, looks s**te. And people won't pay for a s**te website. For that you need a graphic designer. I'm not a graphic designer.

Reply to
Elder

Those guys are legends! Last time I looked their 27 litre SD1 was road legal. Time to go back for an update me thinks :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

You've never lived.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I've told you before about posting your sordid little fantasies on usenet.

Reply to
SteveH

Just like Ken takes his "man-c*ck" ? :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

It should be :-) If I could be arsed, I'd google and find the page somewhere on the Club Triumph website that discusses them. But I don't really GAF either way.

Reply to
DanTXD

I've been working in research with statistics for too long to do this sort of thing...

Reply to
DervMan

Ewww the image, the image.

Reply to