Think I spotted vamp?

Hmm, actually, they may not be fantasies.

Reply to
DervMan

It leaks oil, has electrical problems and breaks down a lot.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Lovely bit of kit but broke twice at the 'ring? Does not compute. Sounds like a typical unreliable English shitbox to me.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

The Epitome of the british motor industry. And you wonder why the Japs came in and took all the sales and then the indistry? It was only lethargy that kept Ford and GM arround at all.

Reply to
Elder

Italian!?

1970s Jap stuff used to rot quicker than anything ever punted out by the italians.

My dad's 1979 Accord, bought brand new, was a total rot-box when he traded it in 5 years later.

Reply to
SteveH

Heh, no they don't! They're little Honda somethings just rebadged basically, Honda engine and stuff. Unfortunately, the body work does tend to go all italian over time...

Reply to
DanTXD

As much as I should like british cars I can't. Having said that a McLaren F1, Range Rover sport and an Aston Martin are all on my want list.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

yeah and to be fair the italians and japs eventually did something bout that. vauxhall on the other hand and peugeot! still yet to learn! the amount of 206's i've seen at work now where the wings and bonnet are rusting from the inside out is stupid! shouldn't happen at all these days!

Reply to
Vamp

I've never seen a rusty 206. I think you're lying :-)

Pugs haven't rusted since the 80s.

Reply to
DanTXD

seriously i've seen about 3 part ex'd 206 now between 4-6 years old and 2 had rusty wings and one was starting to bubble on the bonnet! they rust on the inside out! i'll take a pic of the next one i see which i doubt will be to long a wait!

Reply to
Vamp

Bodged repairs?

Few Peugeots rust. They'll break down, the petrol engines will rattle more than an Endura-E, but they rarely rust unless bodged.

Reply to
DervMan

He's right. Although mine doesn't rattle and hasn't broken down yet...

But it's going in 10 months, who can guess what I'm thinking of next ;-)

Reply to
DanTXD

Supra MK4 TT :)

Reply to
Vamp

Hehehe maybe ;-)

Reply to
DanTXD

Mazda MX5

Reply to
Elder

"Baaaaaa!!!" Come on man, get a grip. Er. So to speak. Um.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Nah I decided that was *too* hom.

Reply to