Vectra Gear Knob

Ello there does any one jnow how I can put a ripspeed gear knob in a vectra? Its the black chromed one with the criss cross mesh effect. The cars a

2.0sri, I dont want to try forcing anything in case I knacker it up, cheers
Reply to
Jon

Well, you could try kidnapping, or alternatively ask him/her how to fit an air freshener (about as technical as the average ripspeed knob gets).

Reply to
MeatballTurbo