Very cool Mini landrover offroad video

The only thing missing is the "tut" of the ramblers.....

Reply to
Geoff

All that's missing is the "tut" of the ramblers....

Reply to
Geoff

I liked it. A lot of detail went into making it look like a proper "made" trials course, and then attempting to drive it like a proper vehicle instead of the usual "welly it full pelt and bouncing it over" RC car method.

Reply to
Elder

Very cool if you are 10. Personally I'd rather be buiding the real thing.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

No that's crawling, it's what some RC people do for fun :-) And, apparently for low down torque reasons, they're electric. Which I don't really get cos my truck has enough low down torque to wheelie with such ferocity all the wheels leave the ground, and it flys several feet forward upside down before landing on its roof...

You might like this tho, it drives in a lake and everything hehe

Iridium

Read up on electric drag racers - they're fecking quick with low HP motors.

Reply to
Doki

I am building the real thing and sometimes I wish I was building a model !

Reply to
Geoff

Driving up rivers is much more fun in a full size 4x4 !

Reply to
Geoff