Waiting... argh!

I hate the waiting!

It is ordered, confirmed, and due 20-25th Feb (this is a definite; the cars are in stock, in the UK, etc - just when the driver can bring it up. Hope they don't thrash it too much).

So, in the meantime, I have started cleaning the Beetle for return, and updated my Sera's entry on the Sera website.

Richard (dammit, I want my new car now! I am so impatient!).

Reply to
RichardK

Is the Sera an imported Paseo?

Justin.

Reply to
Justin Cole

Sort of. It's a Starlet-based coupe, with an engine very closely related to the Paseo predecessor (the Cynos). It dates from 1989 and derives from the 1988 AXV-II Concept (which was quite scarily basic - 1.3, very boring front end. Better rear light treatment IMO).

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Is it RWD?

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

No, Starlets stopped being RWD early in life. If it was RWD, I think I would never have sold the first one I had ;)

Mmmm. AE86 based Sera...

Richard

Reply to
RichardK