Winter plans?

Maybe :P

Reply to
REMUS

cheers ;)

Reply to
Vamp

LMFAO! ewwwww!

does everyone have h*mo fantasies round here now or is it just astra van man and douglas?

Reply to
Vamp

man and douglas?

Wash your mouth out with soap young man!

Peter

-- "The humble bic biro draws 13 beards, 9 devil moustaches and 49 penises on newspapers in its lifetime."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I'm 22 and have owned 15+ cars.

Got 5 right now.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

You my boy are a TRUE product of the system :)

Reply to
DanTXD

Doug and Astravanman up a tree... :P

Reply to
REMUS

I've met Astravanman - he's seriously off his tree...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

And proud of it.......

Peter

-- "The humble bic biro draws 13 beards, 9 devil moustaches and 49 penises on newspapers in its lifetime."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

It's those MR2's that's the problem. ;)

Reply to
Depresion

Grrrr must....... resist........ a 90 thread........ argument about MR2's............ ah resisted :)

Reply to
Vamp

is to "do it", some times I wonder why I post on a "modifications" group

My car is modified - there are scratches down the lhs where I was nudged into a dry stone brick wall.... The door mirror on the rhs is minus its cover and the glass is shattered - got this in hand though. Have a new mirror, just need it sprayed up now. Wonder if that will still class as a modification ?

BTW, you should goto a drag racing meeting. Some of those guys talk shit too - but a lot have seriously modified cars.

Perhaps talk to Mick with his blue'd up cav. :)

------------------------------------------------ "We are all individuals" "I'm not!"

Reply to
Carl Smith

Would still be a nova though.

------------------------------------------------ "We are all individuals" "I'm not!"

Reply to
Carl Smith

never mind the mpg.. how many miles per gearbox ?

------------------------------------------------ "We are all individuals" "I'm not!"

Reply to
Carl Smith

Um... So you are 2 ?

I am only on my 10th. If I had kept buying crap cars I would be on a lot higher number ;)

------------------------------------------------ "We are all individuals" "I'm not!"

Reply to
Carl Smith

I don't own a car that's modified - not in a big way anyway. And I do talk shit. So sorry about that.

But I do have an interest in modifying, from having lots of gadgets in the car, or a living room/office type setup in the back of my van (that retracts to the roof via a system of pulleys), to wanting to supercharge my A6

2.5TDI, just for the low revs, so turbo lag would be eliminated. Though as with most of my plans, none of this has happened yet.

Peter

-- "The humble bic biro draws 13 beards, 9 devil moustaches and 49 penises on newspapers in its lifetime."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

In news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Carl Smith decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Borg Warner T5 box... 2wd. It'd done over 77000 when I sold it, and it was still on the original box afaik.

Reply to
Pete M