xr4x4

thank you

the eng> > > >> the V6 bellhousing won't fit the 4 pot motor

Reply to
bob

Hi Ken

you are absolutly right. they only made under 12000, so i am told. Sorry i have been off line for a few days pc had a sense of hummor failure.

I have now completly re wired car and replaced old loom, have replaced ecu, ignition module, coil, crank sensor, oil presure switch. I am just refiiting abs loom and will try again tomorrow.

PS if it does not work then i will be having a fire in coventry!!!!!!

cheers BOB

bob wrote:

Reply to
bob

If you intend to fit a pinto engine, then why spend all this time messing with the DOHC? Easier to just get hold of a pinto and fit carbs.

Ken

It'll stop it turning over too which is a bigger giveaway.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)