Latest threads in Car Modifications - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Something's up in Manby
hi guys, sorry I haven't been around for a little while - but I've been having a few troubles, involving a modified leyland ambulance which are explained below: she had spinners on the wheels, looked...
1
1

The rangie lives on.
The person who fitted the LPG moved the vacuum sphere from the spare=20 battery tray on the passenger side to the drivers side inner wing. They appear to have reversed the vac hoses. So, revrsing them...
9
9

What are E Class diesels like?
1995-2002 models? Quite like the E300. Not thinking of selling the rangie just yet unless something breaks or I get a really decent offer for an offroader, but it looks to be the next "sensible" car...
56
56

End of the Gumball?
stopped after Macedonian man killed in accident with Gumballer in Teckart 911.
66
66

Diagnostic OBD11 port on Honda Accord 99 (European)
Hi Does anyone know where the OBD11 diagnostic port is on the Honda accord 99 (european model)? I've heard people say its below the drivers side dash board towards the bottom left, but i cant find it....
6
6

OT; Anyone interested in this?
Doubt it, but hey, got to try
7
7

what would you do with 35k?
we have a Volvo XC 90 at work (fuck knows why on a vauxhall frontline) but i noticed today it had been marked up at £35k! seems a lot for a volvo 4x4. anyway was talking to my boss bout it and...
33
33

Another modified car for the fleet.
Well, this time I think I might have overdone it a touch. It's something similar to this.... 's not such a tarty colour inside or out - metallic blue with insanely leathery interior (Pimptastic), 3.5...
13
13

OT:More computer stuff...
Whilst we're so computer orientated in here at the moment, does anyone know how the bleeding hell you can make share a folder on a Windows Server 2003 box across different networks ? I have a some...
3
3

Pikey(est) Computer ?
Fess up. This message typed on a Compaq Armada 1750 P2 366 with about 384mb or so of Ram I have other, better, ones but I use this one most.
13
13

MEANSTREET CRUISE - Next Saturday - Arena Essex anyone ???
Anyone up for it ? Driving round the M25 and meeting there round 6/7 pm ? went last month and met alot of club members and their motors. Loved the Lambo :) ... and who was that geezer in the Escort...
4
4

Paging computeristi
I've got a Duron 1.3 with 768 megs of RAM. It's got plenty of hard drivage and that, but it's a bit slow. I've the opportunity to get hold a Pentium 4 base unit (around 1.8GHz, 512mb of RAM, around...
21
21

Autoporn
I'm just uploading the contents of my camera and phone, after getting back from our visit to Rockingham this weekend. There were *loads* of MR2's: Alfas - sorry, only had my phone handy when going...

Remember that Saab 900 ?
The '89 900 I mentioned a couple of weeks back for £500 ? It's been sold again :-) 's not a bad profit really :-)
5
5

Paging PeteM: Something for the Solstice?
2
2