Latest threads in Car Modifications - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

nice drifting
hate the wheels and the gay looking light brows but nice drifts!

Still haven't....
... sorted the SD1 out yet :( Been busy trying to get the new 205 sorted out, plus attempting to sell the Nova and Volvo. However, I couldnt reisist a little go in it today whilst I was down at the...
7
7

Automoto Italia
Enjoy:
21
21

Ping Elder:
How about this as the answer to your LPG woes ? :)
9
9

Yesterday I was mainly driving...
Okay my Saab, at least, on the way home from Oulton Park. I still want a Caterham. Tim Kemp, the Oulton Park track day corporate hospitality is run by the Palmer Sport guys with a similar set up,...
19
19

Focus 1.8 TDCi
OK, the Corolla is gone (thank fuck) and I've got her the above. It's an 04 plate, black, 5 door, alloys, air con, blah de blah. 115PS and nippy it is. Being the footerer abouter that I am, it's got...
10
10

Re: More Golf progress.
But from the sound of it, better now than later. If you broke it that easily it was on the way out.
9
9

FA: ROLLING HOMES HANDMADE HOUSES ON WHEELS JANE LIDZ Hippy
I have the some a great books and other items for auction on ebay. You can also find them by looking under seller name 84-Rooms! ROLLING HOMES HANDMADE HOUSES ON WHEELS JANE LIDZ Hippy Auction ends...

My eyes!
Spotted today: in Melksham being driven by some middle aged inbred pikey taking his inbred mother shopping. http://www.italiancar.co.uk/orion1.jpghttp://www.italiancar.co.uk/orion2.jpg
16
16

MR2 Fans - this coming weekend
2
2

Lots of old tat FA
If that link doesn't go to my items for sale, can someone let me know. But it should. I'm selling a load of old tat. Everyone pass this link around and create some sort of mass hysteria. If you can be...
2
2

Re: Old car, new engine. Spanking...
Doesnt work :( tim..
48
48

Death of the Nova
This is the reason the Nova has met it's end: passed an MoT last July! I hate to think what would have happened if that had failed properly on the daily jounrey up the M3! Fecking Vauxhalls! So if...
4
4

205 owner again
Well my freebee 205 Style is now on the road having passed the MoT with a grand sum of £20.16 being spent for 2 headlights and a CV boot kit. Well happy with that!! Got a nasty oil leak from the...
11
11

Did something a bit different last night.
Went to the speedway. Watching 460 big block late model sedans going around a dirt track sideways at 170km/h is good fun. My son loved it.
20
20