1998 Ford Mustang Cobra Signature Series.

Uhh... wht kind of drugs are you doing again???

| > That reminds me, time to clean my K&N again.. and my MAF while I'm in there | > *sigh* | > wht a pain in the arse. | >

| > Kate | | Umm. Open IE to a web page. hold the "Ctrl" key in and scroll the | mouse wheel. It's *much* more dramatic in Firefox, but it works in IE too. | | -- | 3am is _never_ a good hour for a summoning - a moment of lost | concentration and you've got Nader instead of Nyarlathotep. | | Amphetamines are not a good idea either: unsafe at any speed. - Cadbury | Moose

Reply to
SVTKate

Just do it.....

3am is _never_ a good hour for a summoning - a moment of lost concentration and you've got Nader instead of Nyarlathotep.

Amphetamines are not a good idea either: unsafe at any speed. - Cadbury Moose

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

| | Just do it.....

Ok, see, I tried it the first time, and didn't get anything I thought I was looking for an Easter Egg!

This time, I realized WHY all of a sudden my text size was so much larger than I usually keep it.

You butt wype!

LOL

Kate

| | | 3am is _never_ a good hour for a summoning - a moment of lost | concentration and you've got Nader instead of Nyarlathotep. | | Amphetamines are not a good idea either: unsafe at any speed. - Cadbury | Moose

Reply to
SVTKate

Hey, you're the one complaining you couldn't read it. It works in Adobe reader also.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I hate you

| > Ok, see, I tried it the first time, and didn't get anything | > I thought I was looking for an Easter Egg! | >

| > This time, I realized WHY all of a sudden my text size was so much larger | > than I usually keep it. | >

| > You butt wype! | >

| > LOL | >

| > Kate | >

| | Hey, you're the one complaining you couldn't read it. It works in | Adobe reader also. | | | -- | 3am is _never_ a good hour for a summoning - a moment of lost | concentration and you've got Nader instead of Nyarlathotep. | | Amphetamines are not a good idea either: unsafe at any speed. - Cadbury | Moose

Reply to
SVTKate

I know, but I'm just chock full of interesting information.....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

| | I know, but I'm just chock full of interesting information.....

And just Oh So Cute too... :::eyes rolling:::

geeze.

LOL

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

It was the secondary air pump diagram. Thanks to Autozone for that one and to all of you for your help.

Reply to
TC

It was the secondary air pump diaphragm. Thanks to Autozone for that one and to all of you for your help.

Reply to
TC