Are subframes OEM on 1999 Convertibles?

Thanks for the info people. I am never taking another vehicle to that shop again. They do great on simple body work like painting, etc but showed no competence in the other aspects of the repair. Plus, when I when into the shop there were mostly young kids (18 - 24) working on the cars. I don't trust them.

Reply to
DevilPaul

Glad to add to the knowledge base....Happy Motoring.

Reply to
Dinsdale