Finally got my '05 :)

My guess is on wiring/plug in the trunk area. If there is something that can rattle... it will.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

just as an example of how far this can go:

my '92 Jeep Wranger developed a "klunk" somewhere in the front..started when it was 2 years old....gradually got worse over the next 3 years......finally sounded like something major was going to fall off or snap.

so.....over the next 2 years, my mechanic replaced: ALL the suspension & steering bushings, shock absorbers, exhaust system, u-joints, front wheel bearings (on a Jeep, a complete front wheel assembly), rebuilt the calipers, and more I can't remember......it was about $4000 worth of work.

nothing helped....it only got worse until the suspect part worked loose and fell out.......and it was.........a broken hood hinge pin.

more of the story: turn the stereo up.

Jim C.

1957 Packard 1979 Avanti 1992 Jeep 1997 Chrysler LHS ASAP: 2003 'Stang GT convert
Reply to
Click