FS in NC: 1993 LX coupe (notch), blk int, 5.0, 5-speed, bullitt wheels, lots more

1993 Mustang LX notch (Sedan), 5.0 5-speed with black interior (Rare!). Runs and drives like a dream. Turns heads and sets off car alarms. Awesome and fun to drive!

List of mods: Bullitt wheels, Center force dual friction clutch, hurst shifter, mac off road h pipe, mac flowpath mufflers, rebuilt world class t5 transmission, billet fuel pressure regulator, 190 fuel pump (in tank)bbk, Saleen wing, 2 1/2 cowl hood (double cowl), Ford rear end, 373 frpp ring and pinon, mac girdle, new bearings, hardened axles (moser), frpp aluminum drive shaft, south side upper and lower control arms, converted 5 lug with rear disc brakes, aluminum clutch cable quadrant adjusts at firewall, Upgraded alternator (from new model), 73 c&l mass air meter, ps91 coil, frpp spark plug wires., 4 cylinder springs (weight transfer), Battery in trunk, K&N filter, Aftermarket CD player & speakers (Polk), Windows tinted

Problems: Original paint fading, Windshield has a crack at top, Parking brakes cables need to be installed, Front wheels can't use Bullitt centers unless converted to SN95 spindles, Speedo is off due to gear swap (160k shown, actual is around 130k), passenger side door won't open from the outside.

Here is a chance to own a black interior lx notch (coupe). Trans was resently rebuilt, rear axle is new with 31 spline Moser axles. 5.0 has around 130 actual miles and runs strong. Many pics available.

See a picture at:

If you want anymore info or pictures just let me know. snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Price is $6000.00 or $5500 w/o Bullitts. Firm. Located in Elon, NC. Chad

69 Mach1, 93 Notch, 00 Wrangler
Reply to
Chad

Parking brakes

N.A.D.A. High Retail $3,750 Average Retail $3,000 Low Retail $2,000

Good luck feculating your Mustang.

Davïd Greenville, NC

Reply to
Ðavïd

With the mods done to it that is a decent deal most modded foxes go for

4000+. Great for someone looking for a already modded project. But if you want something stock then dont buy it.
Reply to
John Wiebalk

I dunno, its not a BAD deal I guess. But when I had my '93 with 75K on it, and a ton of mods with new paint and a beautiful black interior, I only had a couple offers for 6,000 when I was only asking 8,000. While

8,000 seemed reasonable compared to others I had seen with similar mods(stroked, heads, cam, intake, suspension upgrades, low mileage, clean, good condition, etc. etc.), no one seems to want to pay for it. When I start looking for a mustang I might buy something highly modded because you can get a really nice and really fast car for 6000-8000 dollars or even less. My friend just bought a '93 with 94K on it, TFS heads, new 302, TFS intake and a bunch of other mods for 1700 bucks. Needs a paint job, but other than that the car is fine(it was actually my old car but for some stupid reason the guy who got it from me didn't like reef blue so he sanded it all off and primed it, plus he took the 331 shortblock out and traded it for a new 302 and 200 bucks, yeah the guy was an idiot, and he was short on cash). Erik D. '94 white lightning
Reply to
Erik D.

Nothing is set in stone. If someone was interested I'd be willing to nego some. I will personally pick up 93 LX coupes all day long for $3750 (5.0, 5-speed, stock or modded).