Glassback in my 2005

After almost 2 years of wanting one.... I finally got my Glassback installed last week! For those of you that don' t know what a Glassback is, well, basically they cut out the roof and stick in a piece of glass! LOL! Actually it's more like they cut a HUGE whole in your roof.. the pillars and all the support stuff is left alone..

I've put some pictures up at:

I see i've got a few typos on the page.. i'll fix those as soon as I can... but I think you'll get the idea...

john

Reply to
John S.

John the car looks incredible!!! How much did that set you back if you don't mind me asking? I remember seeing a place that was making Targa tops with clear midsections that came out!!! Unfortunately they are no longer in business but it would be nice to see someone do that again. Take care.

Nick

Reply to
Nicholas Anthony

Thanks, Nick!

The Glassback needs to be installed by an authorized Glassback dealer. The pricing seem to vary from shop to shop... The retail price is $3600 but the going prices seems to be somewhere between $2500 and $3000..

Reply to
John S.