Grease fittings on 2000 GT?

Can someone tell me if there are any grease fittings that need periodic lubricating on my 2000 GT? It's been parked for the last 3 months to avoid the road salt....

Thanks in advance,

This may not apply, but my 98 GT has no grease fittings... they were sealed over from the factory.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

There are none. It could use them, but nonetheless, they're not there.

Vic

2kGT 5m blk suspension upgrades (with grease fittings ;)
Reply to
Victor DiMichina

My 89 came with tiny plugs in the tie rod ends. I removed them and put Zerk fittings in. I had to use a 45 degree angle fitting to get past the wheel.

Al

Reply to
Big Al