OT: Aztec Revisited

Joe

WOW! I like THAT Aztec!

Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick

Patrick wrote the following, which while being attributed to fact was none the less being challenged::

The only one I seen that was worth a damn, IMO.

Wm

Reply to
Will I Am

You know, I just might add that as a quote in my sigfile.....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Will I Am wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Interesting to note that GM themselves did it.

Joe

Joe wrote the following, which while being attributed to fact was none the less being challenged::

Honestly, I would think it would be only GM to do something like this, as the base model Aztec is an Ungodly ugly thing to begin with. But the one they're showing, now that's nice (it grows on me each time I see it). Got a bit of flair to it, and I think it would sell even without the 665hp powerplant under its hood.

Wm

Reply to
William

This is standard procedure from GM. Just before they kill a particular model they finally show you what could have been done to make it a decent vehicle. The best example of this, IMO, was the RWD Impala SS.

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

William wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

They'd at least have to put a/c in it..

Joe

"Michael Johnson, PE" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Very true, Michael. It's interesting that the SS was killed off years ago and the Maurader is on the streets today. Hopefully, we'll see the standard production Aztec's demise sooner than later.

Joe