OT: Uhhh, my company website

Yeah, it is frames and yeah it is plain.

Oh well, it is all mine!

If you have dial up, please wait a moment.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Looks good to me. Even with broadband, I am tired of complicated, hard to navigate web pages. Many times simple is better. Good job. Remember what all us old coaches say "KISS." Claud

Reply to
Claud Spinks

Looking good so far Don! As time goes on, it will get even better.

I've been working on a website for a friend of mine that is an Elvis Impersonator, and it took a while to get it to where it is today. We get quite a few good comments in the Guest Book and through personal emails. If you want to check it out, the address is

Gary

Reply to
GEB

Don Not a knock, but take a look at the following:

in the left hand column is the city spelled correctly?

Otherwise, I commend you on the layout. It follows a progressive and systematic pattern which easily leads the visitor through the various areas. Simple and direct. Just as guard orders should be. Too much BS and it's easy to make mistakes or be in conflict with what is expected. Reminds me of Vietnam and the "MAC V Rules of Engagement".

Dave (aka Spike)

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

Hmmmm. Sometimes my fingers fly to fast for my brain. fixed, thank you.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Don gots a brain? bullsh*t.. I don't believe it!

*wink*

| > in the left hand column is the city spelled correctly? | >

| > Otherwise, I commend you on the layout. It follows a progressive and | > systematic pattern which easily leads the visitor through the various | > areas. Simple and direct. Just as guard orders should be. Too much BS | > and it's easy to make mistakes or be in conflict with what is | > expected. Reminds me of Vietnam and the "MAC V Rules of Engagement". | >

| > Dave (aka Spike) | >

| > On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 07:04:16 -0600, "2.3Sleeper" | > wrote: | >

| > >Yeah, it is frames and yeah it is plain. | > >

| > >Oh well, it is all mine! | > >

| > >If you have dial up, please wait a moment. | > >

| > >Don Manning | > >

| > Hey! Spikey Likes IT! | > 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok | > Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior | > Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" | > w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16 | | | --- | Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. | Checked by AVG anti-virus system

SVTKate

In the "Title" tag, change "New Page 1" to whatever you want the title to be.

HTH.

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

I haven't figured that one out yet. If I open each individual frame that loads initially, the Title is set to CSI. If I open it as index.html, the title is set to CSI. I haven't figured out yet where New Page 1 is coming through at.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

ham or salt pork to season greens. The technique of smothering greens can be used with many vegetables; green beans work especially well. Meat is not necessary every day, don?t be afraid to alter any dish to vegetarian tastes.

1 premature baby, born dead Large bunch of mustard greens 2 white onions, 1 cup chopped celery Vegetable oil (or hog fat) Salt, pepper, garlic, etc.

Lightly brown onions, celery, garlic and meat in large heavy pot. Add a little water and the greens (which should be thoroughly cleaned and washed). Smother slowly for at least 2 hours, adding small amounts of water when it starts to stick. Stir frequently. When ready - serve with rice, grilled smoked sausage, green salad, and iced tea. Coffee and apple pie then brandy.

Maternity Ward Pot Luck Dinner

If you can?t get anything fresh from the hospital, nursery, or morgue; you can at least get rid of all the leftovers in your refrigerator.

1 - 2 lbs. cubed meat (human flesh, chicken, turkey, beef...) 1 -2 lbs. coarsely chopped vegetables (carrots, potatoes, turnips, cauliflower, cabbage...) Bell pepper onions garlic ginger salt pepper, etc. Olive oil butter

Brown the meat and some chopped onions, peppers, and garilic in olive oil, place in baking dish, layer with vegetables seasoning and butter. Bake at 325° for 30 - 45 minutes. Serve with hot dinner rolls, fruit salad and sparkling water.

Bébé Buffet 1

Show off with whole roasted children replete with apples in mouths - and babies? heads stuffed with wild rice. Or keep it simple with

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

You have to name the page, as I recall.

| > HTH. | >

| > > Oh well, it is all mine! | > >

| > > If you have dial up, please wait a moment. | > >

| > > Don Manning | > >

SVTKate