Re: F-150

Agreed, I wonder what the Lightning is going to be like.

Supposedly, its supposed to have 500 hp and 500 lb/ft of torque. Its all going to go to the ground through a 6 speed also. There are rumors that the 6 speed will be tossed for an auto, but I hope not. Supposedly the hp/tq figures will stay at 500. Once again the the lightning will be ford's fastest vehicle(supposedly). I can't wait to see it being a lightning fan and all :) Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.