Underdrive pulleys were installed in my 1998 Cobra

Hey everyone,

I just had a set of Steeda underdrive pulleys put in the other day and it made a nice little power change for me. So far, I have no heat or battery issues but time will tell I guess. I also have a Borla cat back system and I would like to put a free flowing catalytic H or X pipe on. Once again, there are many to choose from so, I am asking your advice here once again. Would I also have to use MIL adapters once I put this in as well? I would like to keep the car street legal because in New Jersey they are really cracking down on emissions as they now plug direct into the cars computer to test emissions.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Steve

98 SVT Cobra #5098 Triple Black Steeda Underdrive Pulleys Borla Cat Back Exhaust MAC Cold Air Intake Steeda Tri Ax Shifter

02 FLHRSEI

00 FXSTD Stage II
Reply to
SJB

I put the same set of Steeda/ASP's in my '98 GT two years ago and haven't had any trouble with them at all. They have also held up very well, and the belt faces haven't even worn. Like you, I felt the immediate power increase at the wheels. Highly recommended.

-JD

_________________________________ JD's Locally-Famous Mustang Page: http://207.13.104.8/users/jdadams

Note: Due to SPAM problems, I can only accept mail from those known to me. See my website for details.

Reply to
JD Adams