Spotted an 05 GT Convertible today

Going into Jackson Tennessee... Red with a tan cloth top.

Had a dealer plate attached with a magnet on the back of it and the guy driving it was really babying it along.

So.. looks like they are on their way fellas.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 03:22:17 +0000, SVTKate rearranged some electrons to form:

I got a new brochure with the convertible on it in the mail yesterday from my friendly neighborhood dealer, who has been trying to sell me an '05 for several months. Haven't seen a real one though.

Reply to
David M

I sat in one at my dealer while I was waiting for them to check my order. Nice, but I like the hardtops better.

Reply to
Quiet Desperation

Reply to
Cobra Boy

Kate, I gotta ask: given the choice, would you rather have an 04 Cobra vert or an 05 GT vert?

SVTKate wrote:

Reply to
jmvannoy