Whats the Best Cat-Back for a 2003 Cobra with the Stock H-Pipe.

My car is a daily driver, I want a mean exhaust with not much drone, but a little louder than stock. Has to be quality Stainless.

Magnaflow, Borla Stinger, Bassani, QMP, Steeda, Other.

Tell me what you think.

Reply to
Larry

I went with the Steeda (which is made by Borla). I'm not familiar with Borla's Stinger so I can't comment on it.

I'm very happy with the Steeda/Borla. Its build quality is excellent. There's not too much drone (but there is some). It's only a little louder than stock until you get on it -- then watchout! It growls like a Las Vegas magician-eating tiger.

Bob '03 Cobra coupe

Reply to
Bob

Hahaha nice one!

Reply to
John Wiebalk

All the exhaust listed drone, some more than others. If you want a little louder magnaflow would be a good choice.

Reply to
JimC