1993 240sx Passenger lap seat belt no longer retracts

Has anyone see this before?

Is there something that I can do to fix this, or does it require replacement?

Are there any URLs out there that show how to replace a lap seat belt in a '93 240sx?

Thanks.

Reply to
dms

Seatbelt retractors should never be repaired. If it's not working properly, replace it. I have never replaced one on a 200SX, but replacement is fairly straight forward on most vehicles. It may require the use of a large Torx bit to remove & replace the anchor bolts.

R. Scott McKernon Store Manager Olympic Auto Parts

9136 Gaither Rd Gaithersburg, MD 20874 1-800-472-9360 snipped-for-privacy@covad.net
Scott McKernon

darin snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (dms) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Check with the dealer. In Canada, seatbelts(not just Nissan) are covered by a lifetime warranty. I've had both front belts in my 92 Pathfinder replaced by the dealer due to problems with the retractors.

Reply to
Dave Patton