200 I30 Alarm and A/C

1)Does Infiniti factory security system has any options like other third party alarms do, e.g. auto engagement after a cetain time (30 seconds usually), beeping different number of times when the unlock button is pressed to indicate whether the alarm was trigerred or not and how it was triggered, etc?

All I see in the manual is that you can make the alarm beep when you press the lock button. Any other options available?

2) Does the use of the A/C significantly reduces mpgs? By how much?
Reply to
Steve B.

down to number 7

Reply to
Bill Schnakenberg

I doubt that. "Doris Dobkins is a money saving expert and the publisher of a FREE weekly newsletter called $MART Money New$." NOT an automotive expert. Now maybe on a 77 FOrd Granada, but not on my

04 Murano and probably not on my 380HP 89 Mustang. On a 2000 I30, I would question her numbers of 15%. I want more proof.
Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]