Armada Resonance

Has anyone in this group noticed an irratating resonance when driving the Armada?.. I test drove an SE (all that was available) and it had an unbearable resonance as you drove. Sort of like when you close all of the windows and open the sunroof in most cars, except all windows were shut and it didn't have a sunroof.. Another person in the Edmunds group noticed the same thing...I am looking to buy a loaded LE and am curious if this is a common problem. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Cox

I haven't noticed anything like this in our SE.

Reply to
Ray Cole

Glad to hear it... I really like the vehicle, but that resonance was driving me nuts and that was the only one the dealer had to test drive...

Reply to
Cox

ray

What type of deal did you get on yours. I live in the DC area and the most the dealers are willing to negotiate is about $700-800. I'm looking to buy a loaded LE, but there is no way I am going to pay MSRP for it....

Reply to
Cox