Internet Negotiating for a Nissan Branded Extended Warranty?

I will stipulate that all the experts say that extended warranties are not worth the money, so you don't have to remind me. However, I am driving a 2002 Maxima SE and did not but the Nissan Extended Warranty at the original purchase time. I have about a year left on my standard warranty and am thinking about buying a Nissan extended warranty. At this point I am only considering the Nissan branded extended warranty. Has anyone had any experience with getting quotes for Nissan warranties through the internet? Can the typical internet car sales department handle this type of request? I'd like to as for a quote from a couple of dealerships and get the best price.

Reply to
Jeff Bush

I am with you Jeff and I was lied to by the finance moron at the stealership. He tried to bully me into buying one and stated that it was only available at new car purchase time.

I will be buying a Nissan branded warranty when I am going out of the 3/36.

Reply to
iBuyMinis.Us

You know what's hilarious, when I bought my 03 Maxima the finance guy didn't even offer it to me, and when I asked him why, he said, "To be honest, I don't usually offer my Nissan customers warranties unless they ask. With how these cars are made, it's a waste of money." They also sold Mitsubishi and Volkswagen, the implication being that those cars REQUIRED extended warrenties. :)

Reply to
Rich