Need Clear Windshield for 1999 Sentra GXE

Does anyone know a source for a clear, totally untinted windshield for a

1999 Sentra GXE? There are none available around here, or from the Nissan dealer.

The factory tint is like sunglasses at night.

TIA.

Reply to
Ed Light

I have access to a BRAND NEW WINDSHIELD without the tint across the top.

Where do you live?

I can get a price with shipping for you.

I can also get you the moulding that goes around the windshield if you need it.

I hope to hear from you soon.

My email address is snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

ED P.

Reply to
Ed P.

E-mail sent. Thanks. Let me know here if you don't get it.

Reply to
Ed Light