Need opinions on 2005 nissan primera traveller ..

Hi there,

Perhaps soon I am a nissanist like you people here, as I am seriously considering the purchase of a 2005 nissan primera traveller. I am having way too many probs with my audi a4, 1998, and thinking perhaps I should go the reliable japanese way. Our second car is a nissan 2002 almera and it never failed us.

I am also considering an avensis wagon, and even perhaps even the sw 407 of peugeot (stunning looks)...

What do you guys think? I hear that the primera is built in england somewhere and that there have been some quality assurance issues over the past.

Any opinions, pointers, etc, would be welcome.

Reply to
Fella

I can recommend the Primera. I've had one for just over a year, its now just over two years old, 28k miles, regularly serviced (twice!) and the only problem I've had is a faulty rain sensor on the auto-wipers which was replaced under warranty without fuss. Its well built and reliable, economical too.

SW

Reply to
S W