optimum price for 99 altima

Hi I am planning to buy a 99 nissan altima GLE. The car has all the power options. It is well maintained and has 68k miles on it. The current owner got it inspected a few months ago and has changed tires, brake pads and the battery. He is asking 7.8k for it.

Can anyone help me with the right price for which i shud buy it... I was thinking like if I have to sell the car after 2 years down the line ( let's say with 90k miles on it)... how much will i get back ???

Thanks Vishal

Reply to
surivishal

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com quipped: