Question about 2000 frontier radio

In my 2000 frontier 4x4 KC, I've got a cassette player but want a cd reciever and some better than factory speakers. When I look at my local circuit city, online thru crutchfield, all they have listed for speakers are the two 6 1/2 speakers in the doors and never mention the tweeters located at the top of the doors. Does anyone have a wiring schematic to show if there is a crossover that separates the low and high sound?? Please help if you have any info.

Reply to
spidermanfan

Well if there were no crossover, those tweets wouldn't last a second. They may be peizo tweeters that require no crossover also.

Reply to
Meat-->Plow

If it's like my Maxima, the crossovers are on the tweeters themselves. I installed an aftermarket system and left them hooked-up. They still work fine.

Reply to
Jim