Re: Murano feed back

Check out this link. It has TONS of info on the Murano I'm sure you'll find interesting...

Was impressed that window MPG sticker was 20-24 around town > and up to 29 highway. Are these realistic figures? Seem > high for a 240 hp V6. Doe is require premium gas or will it > adjust to regular. Any trans overheating problems > experienced. Tempted to wait for 04 to come out since seem > to be bugs in the initial year. > >
Reply to
Mr. Khay

EPA figures are now fairly accurate.

Depends whether you step on the gas hard or not. A 4-barrel 350HP v8 will get fairly good mileage in a light car if you step lightly.

All Nissans will adjust. Power and mileage may suffer, may not.

As always, maybe not with Japanese cars as much, but still there. Engineers can't figure out everything in the lab, some things need public testing. Two years is actually a better wait time as there are enough cars with high miles for them to see what the warranty claims are and to fix those issues.

Bob

Reply to
'nuther Bob

I have 2200 miles on my M-O that I bought 5/3. Its just awesome to drive. I do mainly big city driving and have been getting 20 mpg with 92 octane. My sticker listed MPG as 20 city and 25 highway, but those are only estimates. No problems at all with the CVT or trans. I really havent noticed any bugs yet, but because this is a first year production I am sure they will pop up. Later.

Reply to
aham23

I get on average between 16.4 and 17 MPG on my murano....

Reply to
Marlena V