Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Need motor for 90 nissian stanza
Please help need motor for 90 Nissian Stanza (K24E) 5spd manuel.............contact

What is the terrorists aflictioin with NIssans?
Seems all of the terrorist groups just love Nissan pickups. Is it the price, durability, availability or what, but its about the most popular vehicle among that catagory of folks, and even most...
1
1

Re: Jeep thing or sheep thing?
Speaking of envy, I'd have thought that that greatest phalic subsitute the Hummer whould have been mentioned sooner. I think even Freud would have laughed at that one. Now would hummer be a noun or...
9
9

Re: Problem with window
remove the window glass, clean off al the old adhesive from the surface of the window and the attachment bracket. be sure to mark the spot on the glass where the bracket fits. go to the auto parts...

Nissan Maxima
Any idea for Nissan Maxima 95 dash board? SIGN ON FOR: FREE TODAY! http://www.LOOKINGFORROMANCE.COM

SUV Recommendation?
too bad I sold mine after 9/11 I decided not to give the Arabs any more money. I bought a smaller safer car. The SUV had a solid frame. The smaller car has crunch zones. The SUV could not stop very...
7
7

1989 240 sx need help
Got back from 10 day vacation to find battery dead. Did a jump start and then recharged and then changed the battery but the following problems are still on 1. Door open light stays on 2. Radio will...
3
3

Murano Rattles: Looking for owners in the DFW area
I was wondering if there are any drivers in the Dallas/Fort Worth area who experience various rattles with their Muranos. If so, we'd like to directly "compare rattles" - much easier than describing...
4
4

1993 Pathfinder Heating
Hi all, I have a 93 Pathfinder 5 speed that has always ran at 1/4 the heat guage and very stable at that point. Lately I have seen the heat guage go up to and sometimes a little above the 1/2 mark...
9
9

1990 240sx questions / help
My son just bought his first car, a 1990 model 240sx. w/130,000 miles. It was understood from the start, that the motor would run a bit hot during use, but never run hot when idling for extended...
1
1

'96 Pathfinder ABS Light & Homelink remote...
Howdy! First post here and I have two questions: 1. Had a new stereo system professionally installed today and now my ABS light comes on and stays on. Tech said he heard that this can happen from...

AC fan not working while the fan works on "Fan" position
Nissan Centra GXE 94. AC fan doesn't work on 0-4 positions while it works only on "Fan" position. It could be caused by a blown fuse or fusable link. Could some one point out the location of the fuses...

Re: Advice for audio upgrade for the 350Z
what you had bro? The Boze system?
2
2

How fast is a NEW Z anyway?
Don't respond with check Goggle. that isn't GOD on the net. ok. while saying that... Z35o compared to a.... Mustang... or a Corvette... which one is faster? layman terms... I don't know about horses...
17
17

volume problem on 96 sentra radio
in case this will help someone else, the 96 sentra gxe factory radio volume could not be controlled, either too loud or too low, even changed volume itself while auto was being driven. after...