1993 nissan maxima

Help! I just had my transmission over hauled twice in 3 months and each time it seems to be fine then all of a sudden with no warning it slows down to a crawl. after a while of stopping it will go a little faster then it starts slipping again. it is an automatic transmission 1993 . I would appreciate anything someone might suggest. Thanks

Reply to
poorcajun

Sounds like your rebuilder doesn't know what he's doing. At this point you really have no choice other than to take it back to him again. If he can't get it right in three times, I'd take him to small claims court to get your money back (and have someone else rebuild it).

Reply to
JimV

You may be better off with a factory rebuilt if you want to keep the car.

Reply to
TWW