Latest threads in Nissan Maxima Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Running hot or is it?
I have a 1990 Maxima and usually the temp indicator needle stays halfway but for the last couple of days the needle moves over towards the hot area about 3/4 ways past cool after being driven for...
3
3

Blower motor fan blade rubbing - noise
My 2002 Maxima blower fan blade is rubbing against the plenum housing, worse/loud scraping noise when it is at low speed. Anyone has an R&R procedure for getting to it? It is so loud now as the...
3
3

95 maxima no heat
The blower blowing cold air when sit idle, but when you give more rpm then it start blowing hot. Is it the thermostat or the water pump going bad. Any body can help. Thanx.
4
4

99' maxima alarm issue
Please help! I can lock and unlock my doors and then when I put the key in ignition, it cranks but won't turn over. After opening the doors the security light blinks and when I try to start the light...
5
5

1992 transmission and....
Tranny has up and left on my 1992 Maxima. I have had a hard time locating a replacement, but have found one via Just wondering if anybody has had any experience with this company, as they want cash up...
2
2

Hard start, fuel leaking
My 1987 Nissan Maxima leaks fuel from the Pressure regulator control solenoid valve for 15-20 seconds after starting. Idle is very rough and has very poor fuel economy. Is the problem the fuel...
1
1

Nissan New Car Paint Fixes Scratches
TOKYO - Nissan's new car paint repairs its own scratches and scrapes. Minor scruffs disappear like magic in about a week on cars that have Scratch Guard Coat, a clear paint that the Japanese automaker...

1992 niss max crank shaft problem
i had broken exhaust manifold stud on rear of engine. Mechanic tried to drill it but could not. He removed the head sent it to a mechine shop to have it filled and redrilled. Put it all back and it...
3
3

96 Maxima OEM Remote Programming
I just wanted to do one simple thing...make the horn beep when locking with the remote. Can anyone tell me how to do this? Thanks
4
4

2003 Maxima seat heater
Hi All, I am looking at a used 2003 Maxima GLE, when I took it for a test drive I turned on the seat heater for the driver's side and the switch light did not come on. After a few minutes the seat...
2
2

Wiper blades
What is the wiper size (passenger and driver) of 1997 Maxima GXE? Thank you.
2
2

Front Brakes job $300???
Hi all, I took in my 02 maxima for 60,000 mile service to a nissan dealer, and they told me that I need the following in addition to my 60k servicing done: 1. Replace Front brake pads (85% worn out) -...
6
6

Input needed: 1997 Nissan Maxima SE
Hello All, I am thinking of buying a '97 Maxima SE from the original owner. The car has 110,000 Miles and is equipped as follows: 3.0 Liter DOHC 24-Valve V6 5-Speed manual transmission Security and...
23
23

Tires
How many miles should I expect from my Bridgestone Potenza's. I have 59000, maybe 70000 miles.
2
2

2007 Maxima spy shots
on lower right) Finally gets a new front end. Not much else different than the 2004. Also get a high quality interior, I'd guess something like the 06 Infinti M.
4
4