Latest threads in Nissan Maxima Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

maxima 2002 ecm reset
Hi everyone, I have on my Maxima GLE 2002 famous "check engine service" light on. Dealer said that it is cannister control valve got bad. So i replaced it, but the light's still on. I can't find how...
1
1

Moisture in front headlight which affects performance (light is dim)
Hi - I recently noticed that theres moisture on my '91 Maximas front headlight and it definitely affects its performance (driver headlight is a lot dimmer than passenger side headlight). At first I...
1
1

How do I improve my mileage - Nissan Maxima '92?
I noticed that my Nissan Maxima '92 mileage is around 20 miles/gallon - which seems pretty low. I believe I am doing all the right things to conserve gas. I accelerate gently from a stop. During...
4
4

help!!!!!!!
i have a hoopty, and shes broke down i have limited income and am trying to repair myself i think its a simple problem but i am auto ignorant to an extent but need my car desperatly, please help!!!!!...

2001 Instrument Panel Lights
I own a 2001 Nissan Maxima, and I have a bit of a problem with the lights that light up the gages on my dashboard instrument panel and the buttons on the center console. Simply, they stopped coming on...

2000 I30 Shudder
My 2000 I30 has about 71K on it. Recentl, I've been experiencing the following problem: When I brake normally (not hard or anything), I feel a slight shudder just before the car stops. I don't feel...
3
3

93MaximaSE SparkPlugs
My 93MaximaSE is due for a tuneup (@ 120K). Many posts in this newsgroup have recommended NGK plugs (vs. Bosch). Are they better then the Densos? Would it be worth substituting Iridiums for the OEM...
2
2

NissTech Requested - 92 Maxima Auto Trans
Specs: 92 Nissan Maxima GLE V6 Automatic 167,000 miles For about 2 weeks I've noticed hesitation when switching into drive. I had an appointment for this weekend, the first of December 2005 to have...
2
2

Re: 1993 Nissan Maxima tail light/dash light problem
I have the same problem and following posts here, I found one taillight socket melted. I would like to change the whole taillight assemblies, but could not find one in ebay and other online shop Does...

94 maxima power steering pump leak puddle of oil ??pls read
hi recently looking at buttom of the car , there seem to be a puddle of oil coming directly under the PS pump. I check the puddle of oil , it seems not be PS oil. since mine is Red and doesnt seem to...
7
7

'95 max CEL reset
Evidently my youngest daughter's '95 max is not OBDII. Is there a '3 finger salute' or some other routine I can use to reset the CEL? tia Carl
4
4

maxima trans. question
I'm trying to find out if early 90s maxima transmissions are interchangeable on a v6 3000. Thank you, Jimmy

maxima transmission no reverse 90
My 90 SE has no reverse, I'm assuming the tranny is bad. Any ideas on buying a rebuilt or used tranny. I'm in minnesota. Thanks
1
1

Brake and Battery Lights keep flickering
Hi, I have a 2000 Maxima, and recently, the brake and battery lights on the instrument panel began flickering. Both come on and flicker at the same rate -- it's always both of them together. I brought...
5
5

Maxima Struts/Shocks question
hi new to groups do i need Shocks/Struts...? i checked all 4 there not leaking at all. but it creaks? when cold?especially the back ride is firm , not bouncy at all, ran 80 mph earlier ( just to test...
3
3