87 Max Sparks checks good

tnx nisstech, but I already checked all the basics or maybe I missed something. Again the sparks from the coil,distributor and spark plugs are good. Fuel is getting to the injectors and I even tried starting fluid to start the engine but to no avail. If you have anymore suggestions it surely help.

Reply to
pugs

then I would check for injector pulse

Reply to
NissTech

NissTech, Pls. Explain the "injector Pulse" to me. Were do I start checking them or it? I tried the MAF again cause that was the last part I replaced when this happened the first time. Still the same-no turn over. I was wondering if timing or timing belt jumped one or two grooves. again tnx for the help and advises, just keep on giving me some feedbacks I appreciate them all.

Reply to
pugs