I have a problem whit my maxima 91

my problem is that the motor is extinguished when I am leading

Reply to
Jahvier

Hmmm ... I sense a language barrier type problem here.

Bill G '91 SE Auto

168,301 miles
Reply to
Bill G

I HAVE A PROBLEM, MY CAR STOPS WHEN I DRIVING, AND I GIVE MARCH AGAIN AND WORKS, MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT IS OFF, THE ECU DOES NOT SIGNAL TO I CODE OF ERROR. THIS FREQUENTLY HAPPENS WHEN I GO TO LOW SPEED OR WHEN I DECELERATE BY STOP SIGNAL, CANT YOU HELP ME.

Thanks

Reply to
Jahvier

Try:

1) looking for vacumm pipe leaks, in other words cracks or breaks in any small diameter rubber tubing.

2) Clean the throttle body. For instructions see:

Al Moodie.

Reply to
Al Moodie