PCV location 97 Maxima

Where is the PCV located in a '97 Maxima? My eyesight must be pretty bad.

Kevin

Reply to
Chorgey

Your eyesight is not bad. It's tiny as hell! It's buried in some hoses. It sits just above and between the throttle body and the rear cylinder bank. Best advice is to get a new one so you know what it looks like. Then feel your way around where I described and you should be able see it.

hth

CD

Chorgey wrote:

Reply to
Codifus

Reply to
Monte

Thanks for all the information, it's good to know that I'm not blind.

Kevin

Reply to
Chorgey